The Jefferson-Morgan School District is accepting applications for;
- Assistant Volleyball Coach (2 positions)
- Assistant Boys Basketball Coach
- Head Girls Basketball Coach
- Assistant Girls Basketball Coach
- School District Police Officer (10 Month Position)
- Law Enforcement, Public Safety, or Military background required.
- Training in de-escalation skills and passive restraint.
- Understanding of NIMS (National Incident Management System) and Crisis Management Response.
- Working knowledge of PA School Attendance Laws and PA School Code related to school police officers.
- PA Act 120, Basic Act 2 or Act 235 training.
- Submit a Drug and Medical test
- Act 71 Certification and Act 126 Certification
- Valid PA Drivers License
- All other related appropriate employment application materials.
- Substitutes for all positions (Teachers, Aides, NURSE, Custodial, Cafeteria, etc.)
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest, PA Teacher Application/Support Staff Application, certification(s), resume, transcripts, three letters of reference, Act 34, Act 168, Act 151 & Act 114 clearances to;
Joseph H. Orr, Superintendent, Jefferson-Morgan School District at 1351 Jefferson Road, PO Box 158, Jefferson, PA 15344.
- For more information, please contact the District Office at 724-883-2310 x 1215.
(Applications will be accepted until positions are filled)