The Jefferson-Morgan School District is accepting applications for;
- Substitutes for all positions (Teachers, Aides, NURSE, Custodial, Cafeteria, etc.)
- Asst. Football Coach (1 Position)
- Special Education/Learning Support Position - (Elem. Sch.)
- Applications due by noon on June 26th
- Fiscal Assistant - Payroll & Accounts Payable
- Applications due by noon on June 12th, 2020.
- This position is under the direct supervision of the Business Manager and assists in the preparation and maintenance of school district payroll and provides clerical support to business services in the form of invoices and the payment of bills, as well as other related duties and responsibilities.
- Education & Related Work Experience Requirements include;
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent vocational school certification.
- Associates degree in business or related field, or 3-5 years of appropriate work related experience.
- Some payroll processing experience in Excel, Word and other Office based programs or the equivalent.
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest, PA Teacher Application/Support Staff Application, certification(s), resume, transcripts, three letters of reference, Act 34, Act 168, Act 151 & Act 114 clearances to;
Joseph H. Orr, Superintendent, Jefferson-Morgan School District at 1351 Jefferson Road, PO Box 158, Jefferson, PA 15344.
- For more information, please contact the District Office at 724-883-2310 x 1215.
(Applications will be accepted until positions are filled or until listed due date)