The Jefferson-Morgan School District is accepting applications for;
- Substitutes for all positions (Teachers, Aides, Nurse, Custodial, Cafeteria, etc.)
- District Food Service Director (1 Position) - (Applicants should review the following requirements of education and/or work related experience related to the Food Service Director's Position;)
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent educational experience, with academic major in specific areas; or
- Bachelor’s degree in any academic major, and State-recognized certificate for school nutrition directors; or
- Bachelor’s degree in any academic major, and at least 1 year of relevant school nutrition programs experience; or
- Associate’s degree or equivalent educational experience, with academic major in specific areas, and at least 1 year of relevant school nutrition programs experience; or
- High school diploma (or GED) and at least 3 years of relevant experience in school nutrition programs.
(Work experience for the Food Service Director position must be related to Child Nutrition Programming (CNP)
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest, PA Teacher Application/Support Staff Application, certification(s), resume, transcripts, three letters of reference, Act 34, Act 168, Act 151 & Act 114 clearances to;
Joseph H. Orr, Superintendent, Jefferson-Morgan School District at 1351 Jefferson Road, PO Box 158, Jefferson, PA 15344.
- For more information, please contact the District Office at 724-883-2310 x 1215.
Applications will be accepted until positions are filled.