The Jefferson-Morgan School District Board of Directors meet monthly. Board of Director meetings are held in the Learning Commons located in the High School/Middle School unless otherwise noted.
Board of Director meetings commence at 6:30 pm.
2021 Board of Director Meeting Schedule
Tuesday, January 19
Tuesday, February 16
Monday, March 15
Monday, April 19
Monday, May 17
Monday, June 21
Monday, July 19
Monday, August 16
Monday, September 20
Monday, October 18
Monday, November 15
Monday, December 6
All Board of Director Committee Meetings will be held in the Learning Commons located in the High School/Middle School unless otherwise noted. Members of the public are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Committee meetings are scheduled at various dates and times and can be found on the school district calendar. These meetings are open to the public.
Board members may also be contacted using their JMSD.org email addresses. The format is first initial plus last name @JMSD.ORG.
Board Meeting Information Related to the Current COVID-19 Environment
- School Board Meetings will still be conducted, with at least some members of the school board physically attending the meeting, and some other members attending the meeting remotely.
- The public may still attend the public meeting, and those attending in person may wear a face mask and are encouraged to practice appropriate social distancing.
- For any member of the public who would like to make a comment, or ask a question, on a school board meeting agenda item, and does not feel comfortable attending in person; You may send your comment or question to the Superintendent - Joseph Orr at firstname.lastname@example.org That comment or question will be read to the entire board and a response by the board, or the superintendent, will be sent to you the next day.
- The School Board Meeting Agenda for the month of _________-2021 is attached below for your review.
- Typically, the monthly agenda is posted to this page the weekend prior to the School Board Meeting.